National Invitational Public Policy Challenge Finals
Watch the final five teams compete in the 2nd Annual National Invitational Public Policy Challenge! Hosted by the Fels Institute, the National Invitational Public Policy Challenge is an unparalleled opportunity for passionate, policy-minded students to have an impact on their community. Teams will present their policy proposals and civic campaigns to a distinguished panel of judges selected from Governing’s Public Officials of the Year. Click here for more information.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
We are excited to confirm the participation of the following schools:
- Evans School of Public Affairs, University of Washington
- Fels Institute of Government, University of Pennsylvania
- Georgetown Public Policy Institute, Georgetown University
- Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago
- Heinz College, Carnegie Mellon University
- Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin
- Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service, New York University
- School of Public and International Affairs, University of Georgia
- School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University