Event will be held at the new PENNOVATION Center, 3401 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Hosted by the Fels Institute of Government at the University of Pennsylvania, the 6th Annual Public Policy Challenge National Invitational is an unparalleled opportunity for students to learn, connect, and serve. The competition challenges teams of graduate students to develop a policy proposal and civic campaign plan to achieve significant change in their community. Teams are required to determine not only what ought to happen, but how to build the necessary leadership and political support to actualize their ideas.
Today, teams will present their proposals to a distinguished panel of judges. This year’s four finalists will be selected from a field of ten teams at the first round, which will be held on Saturday, March 25th. The winning team receives a monetary prize with which to kickstart its proposal. This year's competing schools are:
- Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs, Cornell University
- Fels Institute of Government, University of Pennsylvania
- Harris School of Public Policy, University of Chicago
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University
- School of Public and International Affairs, University of Georgia
- Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin
For more information on the National Public Policy Challenge, visit our webpage.
PENNOVATION Center, 3401 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146