For over 70 years, Fels has worked hand in hand with clients at the local, state and national level on over 1,400 projects to strengthen the impact of the public sector. This section includes information about some of the projects in which we are currently involved.
- Beyond the Website: The Early Implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Pennsylvania is a comprehensive report written by the members of the Fels Institute of Government Master of Public Administration (MPA) Class of 2015, on various aspects of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
- The Exchange PHL is a collaboration of over half a dozen non-profit and philantropic groups sharing office space in downtown Philadelphia. Working with Fels, the Exchange is looking to develop a strategic plan to increase cross-organizational collaboration and to reduce administrative costs.
- Greater Philadelphia Area Housing Reports are quarterly documents by Senior Advisor Kevin Gillen on housing prices throughout the Delaware and Lehigh Valleys. These reports highlight four areas, the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Region, the Jersey Shore and the Lehigh Valley.
- GPAR's $100 Million Challenge is a a post-secondary educational competition that challenges student groups to develop proposals realizing $100 million in cost savings in Philadelphia city government.
- Leading in a New Age is a world-class executive education experience customized for the challenges faced by Workforce Investment Board executives. This nine-month program will guide participants in solving a pressing challenge or pursuing an important opportunity their organization is facing.
- The National Association of State Chief Administrators partners with the Fels Institute of Government to develop and facilitate its annual NASCA Institute on Management and Leadership.
- The New Public-Private Partnership is the latest installment of Fels' Promising Practice Series. The report, currently unpublished, provides both public and private administirators with a practical guide to navigating the emergence the new cooperative arrangement between public and private partners.
- The PRA City Fellowship Program is a partnership between the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority and Fels through which Fels selects qualified candidiates to assist the PRA in the technical analysis of property data in the City of Philadelphia.
- Transforming Library Services to the Job Seeker through Collective Impact seeks to reimagine how libraries can serve neighborhoods by providing place-based support to job seekers in the community.