We're invested in your success
At Fels, we provide highly attentive and uniquely individualized career advising during and after your time as a student, so you can go further—faster.
You’ll be connected to an engaged and influential network of alumni across the country and around the world. Furthermore, the University of Pennsylvania offers robust resources to help take your career to the next level.
Career development opportunities include:
- Advising appointments with Fels Executive Director Dr. Nelson Lim
- One-on-one career counseling, planning support, and assistance with internship and job placement
- Funding to attend conferences that will further your career interests and prospects
- On the Job Training (OJT) fellowships, available to select students interested in the areas of advancement and communications, alumni engagement, event planning, career development, international student relations, admissions and graduate studies, internships, or the Fels Public Policy Challenge
- The University of Pennsylvania’s comprehensive career counseling resources through Penn Career Services
- Pipelines to exclusive job, internship, and fellowship opportunities
- Special career development workshops and alumni networking events